or eye. It helps in giving energy and relaxation.
- Apply light pressure to the temporal portion of the face for a few minutes. This is very helpful in the inflamed condition of the eyes and cataract. (Fig. 24a)
- Apply light pressure to the lower edge of eyebrows for a few minutes. This relaxes the tension in cases of glaucoma and retinal diseases.
- Apply gentle pressure with the help of index finger to the middle portion of the forehead. This is good for glaucoma cases. (Fig. 24b)
- Apply light pressure below the eye with the index finger. This helps in cases of defective vision and floating specks.
- An early morning walk with Acupressure sandals gives energy and keeps many diseases away.
- Apply light pressure on the tip of the nose with the help of the index finger. Good for cases of nasal cough.
- Apply pressure to the edge of the nose. Helpful in cases of nasal defect. (Fig. 24c)
- Apply pressure with the help of the index finger on the upper portion of the lip and below the nose. Helpful in cases of giddiness and floating specks. (Fig. 24d)
- Apply pressure to the lower edge of the ear. Helpful in cases of defective vision. (Fig. 24e)